Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Today, I have to talk about something that I would like to learn. I can't think in just one thing, because I will love to learn so many things that I don't know where start. 
First of all, I will like to learn, obviously, all about my career anthropology and things in relantionship with that. Besides, I will like to learn english, because I would love to travel to differents countries and I think that english it will help me to interact with the other people. Also the mostly of the most recent works of the all different fields, are write in this language.
But thinking in staff that I would like to learn like a hobbie, learn pastry making is something that I always wanted to do and no only because I love the sweets and chocolates, is because I love the dedication that it takes to make a little cake in a beautiful piece of art, maybe I watch to much cake boss, but I would love to learn to do cakes like him. 
Also, I would like to learn how to draw and paint with oil painting. I think this is a very good way for relaxing and let your imagination flow. 

4 comments:

  1. I thinks that learn to paint with oil could be really cool! you have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lear tom ake cakes is the best thing on your list :D I just know how to make lemon pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, to learn all (possible) about career is great =)
    And I think that paint and draw is a very fu activity =)
    I paint t- shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! painting and almost all crafts are a great way to relax :)

    ReplyDelete