Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Today I will talk about the relevance of the three Rs. To be honest, I only know what I learn in my school about recycling, wich is very basic, so I think that I have to learn a lot of more about this topic, because is very important that we take care our planet and if we think, is a task very easy to do, because with little actions we can do a lot for the earth. We can start of using just one bag for our shops reduce the time we take for our showers or turn off the lights that we are not using. Also, we can help the environment using the bycicle or walking to the places, because this isn't benefit only the planet, also is good for our health. So if you think, doing not much we can help the whole planet and the all beings that live in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment