Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ambitions

Ambitions are very important for your life, because they help you to focus in achieve what you really want in your life. In my case, I have a lot of ambitions, like travel to different countries, learn a new language (English is an a good option) or read a lot of books (like Anna Karenina, that I started to read but I never end), but most importantly I would like to graduate of university like an anthropologist.
I think that get my degree in anthropology is my most important ambition at the moment, because my previous ambition it was getting in the Universidad de Chile in the career that I want.
My family (in especially my mother and my aunt) was who inspired me to have this kind of ambition in my life, because they for a many different reasons, don't have the possibility to get superior studies, so they are very proud of that I can and I don't want to dissapoint them. 
Fulfill this ambition it will mean to me become in what I really want (an anthropologist) and, in the future, it will give a lot of new ambitions achieve.

3 comments:

  1. You are very focus :) you will fulfill it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that it's very important, I like that you be very interested in you career c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o congratulations for achieve your dream and goal of entering university! Success :)

    ReplyDelete