Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I think my favourite piece of technology is my camera, because I love the idea of capture ordinary moments of my life that then will turn in lovely memories. My first camera it was a Christmas present from my grandmother, it was a really simple camera, but for me it was one of the best gifts that I ever receive. But definitely my favourite is a digital camera that it had a lot of effects that turns my photographs in something more special yet. I use it always that I can.
How life would be without it? To be honest, I think the life would be the same because for me the camera it's just an invent that it help us to remember moments of our life. Although, for the majority, a camera is fundamental to belong to a social network like facebook, the people are get used to take pictures of all that it rounds them, so I wonder what it happend to them, when they can't publish all their life.


1 comment:

  1. Me too I love my camera ! is the best invention jaja I relax so much take photos.

    ReplyDelete