Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I think that the most difficult topic to write is a free one, because there are so many topics that I could talk, so I decided to talk about something that I always do, listening to music. 
There is nothing more comfortable than listen your favourite song to relaxing or when you are travelling in a public transport, nothing is more perfect than listen your favourite band to dodge of the annoying noise of the traffic. So, the music is a very good way to De-stress. I love arrive to my home and listening to music to get distracted of all the tiring day and What better than a radiohead album to do that? I think that all of their albums are excellent but my favourite is the Bends. I can listen it one and over and never getting tired. I can hear it when I happy and when I'm not and it help me to evade all.
So, a relly good way to getting relax (at least for me), is listening music, because no matter what genre 
of music do you preffer, your always can distracted with your favourite song.


9 comments:

  1. I understand you, i really like listen to music all the time. I think in the music like a universal language c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love music! and I totally get you, go in the bus for one and half hour wirhout music is suicide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love music too! It's the best part of the day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajaja, we wrote the same topic! It must be that music is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the same as you, but unfortunately my headphones died, so I can't listen music on the subway :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you! music is amazing and is really relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Music is the best thing in the world, i can't live without it

    ReplyDelete
  8. we all love music <3 the only person that I know that don't like music is my brother, he is crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah! I share completely, listening to music helps eliminate stress and improve a bad day :)

    ReplyDelete