Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to show you a special photograph to me. Here are some of my friends and I when we go to Viña del Mar and Valparaiso for a day. In the background, you can see the sunset in the beach of Viña del mar. This photo was taken about a year ago, when my teacher of elective history decided go to this cities to teach us about the different that can be two cities even when they are so close. To be honest, I don't remember who took this picture, I guess it was someone of my classmate. 
I like this photograph because that was a very good day, we traversed the  2 cities and saw a lot of beautiful landscapes, and I have to add that the weather it was just perfect. In the final of the travel, we sit on the beach to eat and talk about the important difference that exist in two cities, where the social difference is really evident.


1 comment:

  1. I was here. With my school`s classmates travelled to this cities too.
    There are so many thing to look at and one day is never enough. But I imagine that this day was very funny to you, right?
    It`s a great picture !

    ReplyDelete